12gurus:Health | Presenter: John Moore | Sharing the best ideas in health care | Conference | CME | Free Videos | Courses | Meetups | NYU Conference | Manhattan, New York City, New York Health Care Conference
Presenter John Moore
MIT Media Lab, New Media Medicine Group
Utilizing technology in the doctor-patient interaction to improve health outcomes and the patient experience
- Researcher and PhD candidate in the New Media Medicine Group at the MIT Media Lab.
- Studying the effect that new technology-mediated paradigms for doctor-patient collaboration can have on education, adherence, and behavior change.
- Fulbright Scholar in Belgium, where he conducted clinical engineering studies on neurological movement disorders.
- Winner of the Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology Award for his work on CollaboRhythm: Primary Care Teamwork Anywhere at Any Time.
- MD from Boston University.
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
12gurus:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : 12gurus:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Executives, Administrators, Leaders and Decision-Makers from across the globe attend 12gurus:Health