12gurus:Health | Presenter: Jason Hwang | Sharing the best ideas in health care | Conference | CME | Free Videos | Courses | Meetups | NYU Conference | Manhattan, New York City, New York Health Care Conference
Presenter Jason Hwang
Author, The Innovators Prescription, U Michigan, Harvard Business School
The Innovators Prescription: The Cure for what Ails Healthcare
- Executive Director of Healthcare at Innosight Institute, a non-profit social innovation think tank based in Mountain View, CA.
- Co-author of The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care (McGraw-Hill, January 2009), the American College of Healthcare Executives 2010 Book of the Year and recipient of the 2011 Health Service Journal Circle Prize for Inspiring Innovation.
- Chief resident and clinical instructor at the University of California, Irvine, where he received multiple recognitions for his clinical work.
- Clinician with the Southern California Kaiser Permanente Medical Group and the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Long Beach, California
- M.D. from the University of Michigan.
- M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.