12gurus:Health | Presenter: Nicholas LaRusso | Sharing the best ideas in health care | Conference | CME | Free Videos | Courses | Meetups | NYU Conference | Manhattan, New York City, New York Health Care Conference
Presenter Nicholas LaRusso
Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation
Lessons Learned: Driving Innovation in Health Care
- Director of the Center for Innovation at Mayo Clinic
- Chair of the AGA foundation
- President of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- President of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- NIH MERIT Award
- Member of the American Association of Clinical Investigation
- Principle Investigator of two RO1's and the NIH Mayo Center for Cell Signaling in Gastroenterology
- Distinguished Achievement Awards from both the AGA and the AASLD
- Distinguished Mentor award from the AGA
- Distinguished Investigator of the Mayo Foundation
- Charles H. Weinman Endowed Professor of Medicine
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
12gurus:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : 12gurus:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Executives, Administrators, Leaders and Decision-Makers from across the globe attend 12gurus:Health