12gurus:Health | Presenter: Juhan Sonin | Sharing the best ideas in health care | Conference | CME | Free Videos | Courses | Meetups | NYU Conference | Manhattan, New York City, New York Health Care Conference
Presenter Juhan Sonin
Hacking Health: Designing for and understanding your health
- Creative Director of Involution Studios a user interface and application design firm.
- Designs clinical and consumer health software for every application: from desktop to celltop to skintop.
- Leads the HIMSS Mobile Health Design Workgroup, consulted for the US Dept of Health and Human Services on the design of Medicare.gov and national health IDs, and co-designed Project Laika (the open source data interoperability service used in CCHIT’s EHR certification).
- Creative leader of three different organizations, producing work recognized by the BBC, the New York Times, Ars Electronica, Newsweek, National Pubic Radio, and Billboard Magazine.
- Worked with Apple, the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), and MITRE.
- Lecturer on design and engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.