Advisor Sandeep Jauhar
North Shore LIJ, NY Times
- Director of the Heart Failure Program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Author of the book Intern: A Doctor’s Initiation, which was a national and Indian bestseller and has been optioned by NBC for a dramatic television series
- Writing about medicine and health for The New York Times for over a decade.
- Written essays for The New England Journal of Medicine, Slate, New York magazine, and The Los Angeles Times, and has appeared frequently in media venues, including CNN, ABC, Bloomberg, and National Public Radio.
- AAAS Mass Media Fellow at Time magazine
- Recipient of a South Asian Journalists Special recognition Award for outstanding stories about medicine.
- Ph.D. in physics from Berkeley.
- MD from Washington University School of Medicine.
- Internal Medicine residency at Weill Cornell
- Fellowship in Cardiology with specialization in heart failure at NYU School of Medicine.
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.