Advisor Steven Wolshin
Co-Director, Center for Medicine and the Media Professor of Medicine and of Community and Family Medicine
- Expert on enhancing the quality of medical communication to the public, patients, physicians and policymakers.
- His work (in collaboration with Dr. Lisa Schwartz) has 2 main approaches: improving the quality of messages presenting health information to people, and preparing audiences to make sense of the messages they receive.
- Developed “Drug Facts:” a one-page, standardized table which helps communicate the benefits and harms of prescription drugs to patients to help them make informed decisions about drugs
- Author, with Lisa Schwartz and H. Gilbert Welch, of "Know Your Chances: Understanding Health Statistics."
- MS from Dartmouth Medical School
- MD from Boston University School of Medicine
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Executives, Administrators, Leaders and Decision-Makers from across the globe attend 12gurus:Health