Advisor Herbert Chase
IBM Watson Project, Professor Clinical Medicine (in Bio-Medical Informatics) Columbia University
- Consultant IBM Watson Project, Professor Clinical Medicine (in Bio-Medical Informatics) Columbia University.
- Expert in medical education and bio-informatics.
- Leader in the use technology to help doctors deliver great care.
- Numerous projects including: A Chronic Kidney Disease Clinical Decision Support System, Medical Record Summarization dashboard and a Pharmacovigilance tool.
- Award wining professor at Yale and Columbia.
- Established Investigator for the American Heart Association.
- Prolific author on many subjects including: physiology, medical education, clinical medicine, and bio-medical informatics.
- Published in many journal including: Nature, The American Journal of Physiology, Annals of Internal Medicine, and Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association.
- Professor of Medicine and deputy Dean of Education at Yale University School of Medicine.
- Internal Medicine Residency at Mount Sinai.
- Fellowship and post-doctoral fellowship in Nephrology at Mount Sinai.
- Post doctoral fellowship in Bio-Medical Informatics Columbia University
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.